Position Description: Provide superior customer service while being efficient and accurate in parts order processing
- ● Be proficient on computer and manual medias for all OEM parts applications including Freightliner, Western Star, Detroit Diesel, CAT, Cummins and other major component suppliers well as and Parts-Pro applications
- ● Greet customers immediately by name, if known, and provide prompt, courteous service. Assist in selecting required parts, companion parts, offer specials and ensure that the customer is exposed to complete product line.
- ● Observe phone etiquette at all times. Solicit assigned accounts by phone. During slow periods contact customers and advise of potential specials or follow up previous sales.
- ● Set up orders for daily delivery, shipment or pickup.
- ● Maintain a thorough and working knowledge of medium and heavy-duty truck
- ● Provide inventory suggestions to supervisor
- ● Understand warranty and core acceptance guidelines.
- ● Tag and label warranty parts and cores and file in respective areas.
- ● Ensure all customer payments are completed properly
- ● Keep current on new products and product updates
- ● Check will-call and back orders daily. Notify customers when parts arrive.
- ● Assist service technicians in selecting parts for repairs, ensure parts are charged to correct RO and if CP or Warranty
- ● Confer with service department daily on all work in process that is waiting on parts. Provide accurate arrival time of parts so they can schedule repairs.
- ● Assist in maintaining a clean and professional department
- ● Advise supervisor of any unsafe working conditions.
Hourly wages- $14.00-$20.00/hr. Benefits include profit sharing, 401K, paid vacation, holiday, and personal days; health insurance with debit card for deductibles.
Medium and Heavy Duty truck and engine technicians at Daimler NA- Freightliner- Western Star- Sterling and Sprinter commercial truck dealership. If you enjoy working on Class 6-8 trucks, engines and transmissions we have opportunities available at all levels. Detroit Diesel, Allison, Cummins, Cat, Freightliner and Western Star instructor led training is provided. Hourly wages- $14.00-$24.00/hr. Benefits include profit sharing, 401K, paid vacation, holiday, and personal days; health insurance.